Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trying some writing excersises

So this is the first writing exercise I might immediately delete because I am under the influence of my sleeping pill and I'm afraid of what will be written when it takes over control. So quick quick let's begin. and Let's begin by saying that why I love this rather fun loving drug it's affects are so strange in the fact that in my mind I am seeing this as a meeting. That you words have come together to see what we are here to be discussed. Now as we know Cassidy never speaks when she writes. To us, she is silent, but we all know the real Cassidy and just how crazy that is but right now she's not even in her own state of mind. She is in ours, she's studying our words and the way they're formed. The importance of words. She's interested in what we do on our down time. When we're not need, like when people are sleeping for instance. Do books have dancing parties where they meet the page that is above them most of them time and dance around in a flame of fiery words she had discarded that day anyway. It is a funeral of shorts for the words, saying good-bye to the words that didn't make the cut, weren't needed in the most recent book of the Lady's precious book. Just the other day that fiery funeral consisted of 'It's' family boy 'tittle', the 'it's' family had thought of the word and created him and keep them as their own it was meant to be an accented way to say 'little' for the four-year-old boy character the Lady is writing for. But she thought that did not sit well with her, no it didn't and she marked it in the pile of words that are not useful. The 'it's' family is quite distraught they'll have to discard of tittle He was so kind innocent. Being so new and all he very much resembled the baby. The it's wanted to grow him up into a bigger better word but no Lady won't have it and since she cant' hear our thoughts and we can't see her, Tittle will have to be destroyed. . . tittle . . . tittle. . . tittle. . . tittl. . . titt. . . tit. . . ti. . . t. . . . . and just like that he was gone WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BABY MY BABY the words have no place anymore on this page. where is this page going? where am I? I'm no where between the words market and apples. That's where I'm suppose to be. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BABY. WHY is somebody screaming? It's has just lost her baby ma'am tittle. . . Oh well that's a dear shame my heart goes out to you It's I'll stop by with Mr.Letter's famous Printing Pie. it will help the grief hunny. BAAAAAAAA thank you BAAAAAA       BAAAABBABAAA the sobbing can still be heard all the way till the end of the page. My goodness gracious Lady has got us in a uproar of chaos with this new book of hers. All over the place we are, I have never meet a woman so disagreeable as It's and the way the apostrophe can either exist or not exist. Honestly most complicated woman in my entire life. And her sobbing all over the place? Unacceptable. This town we don't have those kinds of emotions 'Unless they're written for us, Mrs. Books.' Ah yes I guess you're right at that, That. But good heavens this book needs to happen fast this page is driving me bonkers. . . LET US OUT LADY .  . .

NEWS FLASH NEW FLASH:

Lady has updated her book, she would like all the words to know that she has decided to keep them in their choas until further notice. WHHHHHHAT?! This is maddness, LADY MY NAME IS MADDNESS AND THIS WILL NOT STAND. . .

SILENCE. . . I am Lady this is just a writing exercise. No book is being written no book shall ever use this behavior and chaos on this page. Until it is tided up and fixed up proper. Where It's can perhaps be as proper as you, Mrs.Books one day. . . have I offended anyone here? It's is just as a person as you. And this meeting is run entirely by me. This page is being written the EXACT way I want it to be written so I'm sorry Mrs. Books but if you don't like it. I can have you characters name be thrown in the fire. . . AUDIBLE GASPS come from the crowd.

Mrs. Books. Well I never, I was simply saying. I know what you were saying Mrs. Books. that you have a way of order and I don't and that everything should be laid out in order before writing even begins. But see here's that idea and here's me tossing into the fire pit. Fuck that idea, excuse my french Mrs. Books but this is actually kind of fun pretending, while on a very intense sleep aid pill like I'm talking actually talking to the words that I'm writing. While not even speaking I'm just having this conversation in my head and writing it down at the same time. It's all so crazy isn't it? But awesome. This should be a book. Really it should be. Funny, witty, cute, humorous could be a kids book. That'd add a nice touch silly paintings to go in it. Anyways this meeting is adjourned for now. There is another pressing matter I must attend to before it slips my mind. Condolences to the families who lost words today. I can always bring them back, in other books just not in this one. I'm sorry.

Good day to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment